Primary function of the role:
- Preparation and execution of Test Plans.
- Testing of software aligned with company guidelines and standards.
- UAT / Functional Testing to ensure that the delivered outputs align to the client requirements.
The Test Analyst actively uses the software that he/she is testing, using every function and tool, searching for results regarding performance, reliability, bugs and any other failures.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Grade 12.
- ISTQB Foundation Certification in Software Testing.
- IT Qualification relevant tertiary degree or diploma will be an advantage.
- Previous experience with software testing specifically with UAT and Functional testing.
- Experience with quality assurance processes and modern testing methodologies within a software development environment.
- Experience with Defect-tracking tools and Database Concepts.
- Experience within Insurance / InsurTech or Financial Services / FinTech will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated and highly analytical.
- Solutions orientated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and resilient.
- Strong business writing skills.
Email CVs to: [email protected]
Please note that if you have not heard from us in two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Genasys Technologies respects your right to privacy and complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA). We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We hereby inform you that we will be retaining your personal information on file for a period of 12 months. This information will be used solely for the purposes of maintaining records and fulfilling legal obligations. Your personal information will be securely stored and will not be disclosed to any third party without your explicit consent, unless required by law or to protect our legitimate interests. By continuing to use our services, you consent to the retention of your personal information as described above. If you wish to request access to or the correction of your personal information, please contact us using the details provided below.