‘What do insurers need to do to give Amazon a run for its money?’
This was the question posed to Genasys CEO André Symes, as he joined the Insurance Post Podcast to discuss how technology can be used to improve policyholders’ experience.
André chatted to a panel of industry experts including Nicola Dryden, chief client officer for global loss adjusters Sedgwick, Seb Chakraborty, chief technology officer at Domestic & General and Tim Hardcastle, chief executive of Instanda.
Hear their thoughts on the evolution of the industry, including:
- Personalisation, and the challenges for insurers trying to keep up with ‘Big Tech’.
- What the insurance industry should fear from disruptors.
- Omni-channel engagement, and why André believes customers should be offered “technology when they want it and humans when they need it.”
- How the data challenge has shifted from access to data to creating usable insights.
- Why having technology that allows you to ‘pivot’ is the key to future-proofing your business, and why ‘evolution’ beats ‘transformation’.