Primary function of the role:
The BDR (Business Development Representative) is responsible for generating new business growth by generating and qualifying leads for the business, with the end-goal of converting them into a client.
Working alongside the Sales and Marketing team, the BDR will be responsible for identifying target sectors, organisations and personas, developing outreach strategies and implementing outbound lead generation campaigns to secure Sales Qualified Leads for the sales team.
The BDR will also play a key sales enablement role and will be responsible for Hubspot management, ensuring that the CRM is timeously, accurately, and comprehensively updated, and compiling key information about prospects and sales opportunities for the sales team, to help increase conversion through to closed sales.
Qualification and expreience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Previous experience with telemarketing, the cold calling of prospects, prospecting, lead development, or similar experience.
- Working experience with and comprehensive understanding of sales techniques, sales processes, and the sales lifecycle.
- Experience with B2B sales and lead generation.
- Experienced with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong sales and marketing skills.
- Deadline driven with strong time management skills.
- Thirst for knowledge with a high learning aptitude.
- Solutions orientated, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a self-managed team.
- Resilient, tenacious, and adaptable.
Email CVs to: [email protected]
Please note that if you have not heard from us in two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Genasys Technologies respects your right to privacy and complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA). We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We hereby inform you that we will be retaining your personal information on file for a period of 12 months. This information will be used solely for the purposes of maintaining records and fulfilling legal obligations. Your personal information will be securely stored and will not be disclosed to any third party without your explicit consent, unless required by law or to protect our legitimate interests. By continuing to use our services, you consent to the retention of your personal information as described above. If you wish to request access to or the correction of your personal information, please contact us using the details provided below.